Studio Environmental Draft Covid-19, 10th Edition.
Studio Control for Services 2021:
In order to offer safer services,
Do not schedule a service appointment if you or someone
you have been
in contact with has been exposed to Covid-19
in the last 3 months or continues to have questionable ongoing symptoms.
Do not schedule a service appointment or enter the studio
if you or the
person you are accompanying for services
has a running nose, cough, sore throat, fever, abnormal
temperature, blisters, diarrhea, vomiting
or other questionable symptoms of various illnesses.
- Please arrive to the studio wearing simple, clean, freshly laundered clothing.
Your cooperation, understanding and patience is extremely important and appreciated.
Please be sure to read and understand
all environmental controls
which are strictly enforced during service appointments.
Please do not ask for exceptions, or to be an exception to these mandates.
- Do not approach the studio, touch, ring the door bell or open the studio door.
- Make sure that your vehicle is parked in the driveway and visible from the studio window.
- Please wait in vehicle (Weather Permitting) until you are signaled
that you may enter the studio facility for services.
- Keep clear from studio entrance and at least 6ft. and preferably more
from all other guests entering or exiting the studio.
OSHA General Industry Outreach Training Provider
and Blood Borne Pathogens Safety Compliant Specialist
will greet you with wearing Full PPE (personal protective equipment)
Which may include: SEVERAL face masks & shield or goggles, protective suit,
new single-use gloves, sleeve guards and an apron.
Safer In Studio Environmental Controls Upgrades for 2020:
Air Purification. 3 Stand Alone Units, H13 Filtration
Merv 14 HVAC Filter
Barriers applied onto applicable shared touch common areas.
Elimination of shared common touch situations.
EPA Disinfectant with a 30 sec to 1 min. kill time applied to shared common touch
or surface areas including after single-use barrier removal.
Frequently Sanitize floor with EPA Disinfectant with a 30 sec to 1 min. kill time.
Temperature and Hand Sanitizing Stations.
General area UVC disinfecting lights.
ALL guests must agree to having their temperature reading by way of digital thermometer.
- Only ONE adult guest is allowed in the studio per service appointment.
- A Minor, Infant, Baby or Toddler obtaining services shall be accompanied by one parent only
Please Do Not Ask for Exceptions to These Mandates.
Please No Visitors, No Walk In's.
No neck gators, scarfs, bandana's or masks with exposed valves.
- No Video or Photography in studio or service areas.
- Please do not bring excessive bags, blankets, toys and other items into the studio.
- Keep your phone stored away or in pocket during your studio visit.
- Avoid touching, wiping, or picking your own or your child's piercings, face, mouth, nose and eyes.
- Avoid touching the front of face covering or masks. Make adjustments by the straps.
- No touching or handling of any unprotected items or surfaces in the studio.
- Do not touch, tap, lean on
walls, counters, partitions or pick up items in studio.
- No eating, drinks or feeding of any kind inside of the studio.
- Immediately to cough, sneeze, vomit or handle diaper blowouts.
- Please exit the studio immediately after finalizing your service details.
- Aftercare consultations will be delivered by one select method which may be text,
My Goal is to deliver a safer and efficient service.
The level and intent of the PPE being worn during services is, Nothing In and Nothing Out.
- This 10th edition. Written by Angel DEH Licensed Body Art Practitioner,
OSHA General Industry Outreach Trainer. Updates can be expected.